We have over $1 million dollars to award and the deadline to apply is in two weeks on April 1st. Central Scholarship began in 1924 by providing vocational training scholarships for orphaned Jewish men. We’ve since grown and now provide $1,000,000 annually to Maryland residents, without regard to gender, religion, race or ethnicity. Funding is available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as students pursuing professional degrees. Don’t wait until the last minute and apply right now.
At our core, we are here to help the most under-served to give those students a chance at a better life. Applicants are considered for more than 40 scholarship programs upon submission of the 2016 General Application for Degree Seekers. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000 for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
Applicants may complete an optional section of the 2016 General Application for Degree Seekers to apply for an interest-free loan. Benefits of this program include: NO interest, NO fees, NO credit score cut offs, and a 10 year repayment plan (payments start small and increase in increments each year). The average loan offer is $4,000 and co-signers are required without exception for all applicants. This is a competitive program and funding is not guaranteed to all applicants. Applicants for the Interest-Free Loan Program must attend school full time.
- Maryland resident (or live within 200 miles of Baltimore City)
- US Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Enrolled in or planning to attend an accredited college/university
- Graduating high school senior OR Undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior OR 1st year, 2nd year, or 3rd year graduate student OR Professional student (J.D., D.D.S, etc.)
- Family income below $90,000
- 2.8 GPA or higher to be competitive
Click Here To Apply. The deadline is April 1, 2016.