READY TO START A CAREER? We can help you get the training you need.
In partnership with the Community College of Baltimore County, Central Scholarship is offering scholarships to students pursuing career training.
How the Program Works
- You must apply and be accepted to participate in your chosen training program (HVAC, construction, commercial driving, physical therapist aide, pharmacy tech).
- To be eligible, you must be a Baltimore City resident with a high school diploma or G.E.D. and a family income of $66,000 or below.
- Class schedules will be determined once all participants are selected. All classes will begin in fall 2012. Night and weekend classes will be made available if possible.
- Classes will be held at CCBC campuses (Catonsville, Essex, Dundalk, Randallstown, Pasadena, or Hunt Valley – varies by training program).
- The cost of the training is funded by grants.
- Each student is expected to invest up to $200 toward the cost of texts and tools.
- Job placement assistance will be available once training is complete.
How to Apply: Click here.
Application deadline: August 31, 2012.
Application is online only. If you are chosen as a semi-finalist, we will contact you for an interview. CCBC will register accepted students when classes begin.
Questions? Call 410-415-5558 or email Angela Harrison, [email protected]