Who Should Apply???
High school seniors planning to attend college, current college students, graduate students, and professional students too! There are over one million dollars in awards available across forty unique scholarship programs.
Central Scholarship awards hundreds of scholarships to outstanding students just like you! Apply by April 1st to be considered for multiple scholarship awards ranging from $1,500 to $10,000.
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- Maryland Resident (or reside within 200 miles of Baltimore City)
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Family income below $90,000
- GPA of 2.7 or higher to be competitive
- Enrolled in, or applying to, an accredited US college/university
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
This year, in addition to the General Application 2013 which qualifies you for over 40 scholarship programs, Central Scholarship has a new matching feature to pair you with very specific scholarships that may fit you!
Note: Semi-finalists will be contacted on a rolling basis in June and early July.
To apply, you will need to have a resume and your Student Aid Report (SAR) which can be accessed at www.fafsa.ed.gov